Brent Parent Carer Forum (Brent PCF) is the newly formed Independent Parent Carer Forum in the Borough of Brent run by, and for, parents of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
We are the only official parent carer forum recognised by Brent Council and supported by Contact a Family.
Our aims are:
- To influence the development of services provided by Brent Council for children and young people aged 0-25 years with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
- To represent the views of parent carers when working with the Local Authority to get the best services for the children/ young people.
- To share information and to provide training for parent carers to support them in their roles.
WHY JOIN BRENT PCF?
- We are the official Independent Brent parent forum, attending meetings with Brent Education, Health and Social Care professionals, to give parent carer views to influence decisions.
- We hold monthly coffee mornings and evenings with guest speakers, to meet the needs of all parents including part-time / full-time working parents.
- Meet and share information with other parents having similar experiences like you.
- We involve you in important consultations that will help shape future services and feedback information to you.
- As a parent you can join us, even if you are in other parent forums or charities, try us! It is better you receive as much information as possible. We are also in a better position to take your views to the right people.
Join us now! – Support Us To Support You! – Make Your Voice Heard!
Brent PCF welcomes all parent carers of children and young people aged 0 – 25 years who have any kind of SEND. Please forward your name, email address, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone or text us on 0114 213 4912 .